Wednesday, August 5, 2009

99 might as well be 1 to me.

I had such a nice dream last night. I was with Nigel Lythgoe from SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance - the abbreviation is so much easier), and we were in this office, and I was receiving a scholarship for $2,000. Also, I was awarded 99th best dancer in the country out of 100. (I don't mind - I was just glad to be on the list!) Nigel was awarded the 4th best. Later, I went to this fancy ceremony/dinner party in a giant mansion. I was wearing a very elegant orange sleek, long dress, and there were many other dancers there at the party. I got to hang out with them, and we were all laughing and taking photos and having a great time.

I've decided that that's how I need to approach life. I just need to get myself out there and not be afraid of who I am and how I come across to other people. If people like me, great! If not, oh well.

Also, I just realized that the way I started this post, it sounds like my dream was a sex dream with Nigel Lythgoe.



Hey, he's a dancer...at least he's limber.

No comments:

Post a Comment