Saturday, August 8, 2009

100 dollas

Today I got new ballet slippers.



Yummy canvas. Waaay better than leather in my opinion.

Also, I took senior photos today for two people who go to my old high school. (Hah, old high school. I love saying that.) $50 each. $100. I feel so rich, considering I have about 2 cents in my bank account. (just kidding. It's actually $9ish.)

Annnddd, someone asked me to show 10 of my photographs in a gallery opening and include price. I'm very honored to be ask, and that's more money coming in. Life is finally starting to come together for me, and all around college time; the perfect time for a new start. So far, I have one photo framed:


Turned out pretty nicely for my first attempt at framing my own work.

Here's a picture of Jer because I felt like it.


And a photo whose beauty is timeless, especially in the background. (click on it for a better view):


No comments:

Post a Comment