Friday, July 24, 2009

I had a dream...

...about this boy:



I helped him sneak away from his job, and we were being chased by his boss and right-hand woman. We went all over the place; rolling hills, a junkyard, a mansion, a shack, even a populated area and a gay high school with cheerleader exotic dancers. It was so romantic and exhilirating.

I need to take some chances in my life.

I think I had this dream probably because I desperately want to see 500 Days of Summer. It gives me warm fuzzies every time I see the trailer. I know it most likely has nothing to do with the plot of my dream, but...come on. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was in my dream. He's in the movie. I think we have a winner.

Also [cheese] the trailer makes me desperately miss my own Joseph.

Jeremiah's gone up north for the week, and this is the longest time we've been away from each other since summer began. I'm going crazy with longing. Not to mention boredom. It's only a week, but it's made me realize something big...

I think for a split moment in my dream, Joseph turned into Jeremiah. I could recognize that hair anywhere.

That boy is something else.





[/cheese]

No comments:

Post a Comment